All prices are in CDN (Canadian Dollars)
Life Planning Series
Use the navigation to the left to find documents in the category that interests you.
- Life Planning Series - A: Newsletter - Planning for the End of Life
Many individuals do not effectively plan for the end of their lives. Their estate plans may be incomplete, or woefully out of date, and they may have made no advance funeral arrangements or even addressed the subject verbally or in writing. Emotionally devastated survivors are confronted with an avalanche of tasks which they are often ill-equipped to perform.
This newsletter explores the issues involved in 'end of life' planning and encourages the reader to seize the opportunity by providing a helpful checklist of the items that should be addressed.
- Life Planning Series - B: Booklet - Preparing for & Coping with the Death of a Spouse
- This booklet first discusses the things spouses should do together along the journey of life in anticipation of the eventual death of one of them. Then, it provides practical guidance regarding the tasks to be completed as the journey ends after a spouse has died.
- Life Planning Series | Set (2)
- Select this Life Planning Series set of two documents featuring both the Newletter and the Booklet texts described above – at a reduced price.